HELLO to all RVHS students! Welcome back to school this new fall season.
If you'd like to be a member and/or competitor with our organization, you must:
1. JOIN by October 31, 2014
2. ATTEND at least 1 meeting per month
3. COMPETE, if possible & if you're eligible.
4. VOLUNTEER for SkillsUSA sponsored events, community service, fundraisers, etc.
5. HELP PROMOTE CTE at Rancho, educate others about CTE, learn some job skills for your future employment
Our first General Membership meeting is a Late Start Wednesday, September 24, 2014, 10AM-11AM, room 709. This meeting is MANDATORY for all who wish to be members this year.
Please see our CALENDAR page for all of the major events happening this school year!
Please also be sure to subscribe or follow us on social media:
- Click all of the RED links above for details about each of the requirements listed.
- All other Gen. Mem. meetings will also be on every late start minimum day 10:00am-11:00am, room 709.
- To be eligible to compete, you MUST be enrolled in a CTE course at least one semester during the 2014-2015 school year. WHAT COURSES ARE CTE?
- To be invited to our social events and fun field trips, you MUST maintain regular attendance to our meetings.
- QUESTIONS?: Stop by room 709 or ask an officer for more information. Or email email@example.com, or text Mrs. Rye at 951-824-7384.